This event is co-sponsored by the Stanford Internet Observatory and the Trust & Safety Foundation. Registration is available on a first come first serve basis. We will maintain a waitlist after capacity is reached. For those unable to attend, all main stage sessions will be available via livestream.
- Wednesday evening happy hour hosted by the Trust & Safety Professional Association in conjunction with TrustCon.
- Two full conference days, including breakfasts, lunches and networking happy hours
- Keynotes, panels, research presentations, lightning talks, breakout sessions, practical workshops, and a poster session.
- Research presentations on search platforms and misinformation, deplatforming, child safety, building trust & safety teams, algorithms and music platforms, content moderators, content downranking, and transparency reporting.
- Speakers will equally represent industry and academia, with additional insight from civil society.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities.
Conference website: https://www.tsresearchconference.org/