This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 29, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Specialist to join our Trust & Safety team. You will play a crucial role in keeping VSCO and our creators safe from harmful content. You have a passion to help foster a community based on respect and understanding, while celebrating the different cultures, perspectives and values that make us human.
- Interpret and enforce our Community Guidelines and policies
- Review, investigate, and resolve Trust & Safety related issues across our community
- Maintain a queue of escalated and user reported content
- Employ critical thinking, emotional intelligence, and creative problem-solving skills
- Learn and master multiple knowledge bases and contact management systems
- Stay up-to-date on key workflow changes and policy updates
- Assist in additional projects or tasks as needed
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and content that may be considered offensive or disturbing such as child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury, and nudity
- 1-2+ years of experience in content moderation, policy creation, or other anti-abuse work
- Highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and adherence to complex procedural requirements
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Most importantly, you have a growth mindset, embrace change, and practice with kindness, humility, compassion, integrity, and levity
- Passion for creator tools and communities. Penchant for expressing yourself creatively!