This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 17, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As a Trust & Safety Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our platform through effective investigation, communication, and enforcement for violations of Instawork’s terms of service and Community Guidelines. You will help identify scalable ways of enforcing Instawork’s policies through existing tools and processes, while also proposing improvements. We are looking for a curious problem solver with exceptional communication skills to join our global team and provide world-class service to our community. This role is a great fit for someone who consistently displays good judgment, keeps a cool head under pressure, and has a genuine passion for policy issues like safety, privacy, and fraud.
This role requires weekend/holiday on-call and non-standard business hours coverage.
What You’ll Do
- Investigate safety incidents and follow through to resolution across all stakeholders
- Conduct objective, unbiased, thorough evidenced-based investigations
- Manage escalated support tickets, communicating clearly and consistently with the professionals and partners using our platform
- Develop subject matter expertise on Instawork’s Community Guidelines and terms of service
- Prioritize responses based on urgency and severity
- Identify opportunities to improve our operational workflows and policies
- Learn and master multiple internal systems
- Use data to gather and communicate facts
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in operations, compliance, or Trust & Safety, preferably in a two sided marketplace
- Experienced with developing and administering quality programs in a complex operation
- Strong executive presence and experience with briefing C level audiences
- Available to work a non-traditional schedule (e.g. weekends)
- Experience communicating with external stakeholders, such as clients or law enforcement
- Strong analytical skills, including working with data to solve business problems
- Process driven individual with a proven track record of developing and implementing new processes and identifying opportunities to improve or build on existing processes
- Ability to focus and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Optional Qualifications include: Proficiency in SQL and experience using analytics tools (Excel, Mode), or experience drafting and publishing policies and/or help center articles
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.