This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 21, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We believe that we are better together, and we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. We want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are the leading travel guidance platform- powered by an enormous amount of user-generated content submitted each and every day – over 250 contributions per minute! In order to provide our users with the most relevant and helpful information for their travels, it is vital to detect and prevent fraudulent or otherwise biased content from being published to our site.
This 12-month contract role within our Trust & Safety team is aimed at helping integrate and build products that will protect consumers who use our site for travel guidance. You will be the lead product manager for fake review detection and safety features on our site. In addition, you will be a main point of contract for Engineering and the Trust & Safety team in our continuing efforts to ensure that the company provides only the best unbiased content to visitors to our site.
- Drive product vision, strategy, roadmap planning, and execution for content fraud detection and the tools that empower end users..
- Maintain product backlog and the product roadmap.
- Own prioritization process of product solutions based on business value and KPI impact.
- Own planning and end-to-end execution of features for our trust and safety and fraud platforms.
- Lead large, cross-functional efforts with trust & safety, engineering, design, content and other teams to implement new and iterate on existing technology.
- Build alignment from a variety of stakeholders and objectively prioritize work across interests and business needs.
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Report regularly on product launch results using data driven expertise.
- Background in technical product management, technical program management, management consulting, product development, fraud detection technologies, or relevant experience.
- 7+ years technical product management experience, with proven experience driving forward-thinking vision and product roadmap for data platform products operating at significant scale.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, especially with engineering, other product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Skilled at prioritizing conflicting demands, synthesizing requirements from a diverse group of end-users, and communicating expectations to a broad group of internal clients.
- Familiarity with technologies such as SQL, JIRA required,
- Familiarity with Snowflake and Airtable a plus.
- Comfortable making decisions in an atmosphere of high ambiguity.
- A strong sense of ownership and bias for action.