This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 14, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
Safety Operations is at the core of our efforts to keep Twitch a welcoming and safe place for people to build communities. The Investigations team dives into complex cases of user behaviour across large volumes of User-Generated Content and channels to make determinations of Community Guidelines violations and establish evidence of harmful trends.
To reduce harm by becoming proactive at every stage of Safety, you will also analyze the most complex or unexplained issues or potential harms affecting the Twitch Community. In-depth community and product knowledge will be used to take appropriate actions and surface insights to inform the work of partner safety teams such as policy, incident management or product teams in closing gaps and preventing repetition of harm.
You will work in Singapore and report to the Head of Safety Operations APAC.
- Perform investigations on complex cases escalated to the Investigations team, delivering deep-dive analysis of content, recognising behaviour patterns or potential threats that may manifest on Twitch, using a variety of investigative tools and methodologies.
- Lead monitoring, handling of Chinese language cases
- Host cross-functional (sometimes including non Trust & Safety members) meetings with Chinese-speaking markets’ partners and share case trends analysis for internal guidelines and external education collaboration opportunities
- Identify impact, risks and opportunities of new product, policy, and process changes in Chinese-speaking markets and language itself, strategize and communicate with relevant team members
- Strategize and improve the team’s investigative processes, including trend analysis and workflow proposals
- Lead globally and holistically impactful projects to help understanding and lead collaboration across regions and departments
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years in a field relevant to Trust & Safety work. This may include roles dealing with: online safety, moderation, customer service, incident/project management, data analysis, policy/public policy, law enforcement/legal or relevant NGOs
- Oversee important case resolutions, following the highest quality assurance measurements and targets.
- Manage cross-functional and global projects independently
- Experience defining on relevant indicators, success measurements and insights
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Chinese (Mandarin. Additional Cantonese is a bonus)
- Experience working with cross-functional, cross-regional, and multi-level team members
- Mentoring experience of peers
- Understanding of gaming, streaming, and online entertainment
- Additionally fluently speaks other languages than Chinese and English
To apply for this job please visit www.twitch.tv.