This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 23, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
The Trust and Safety Product Management team is responsible for creating trustworthy experiences across Zoom, and ensuring the safety of our products. We help protect our customers, partners, and users from fraud, abuse, and the negative impacts of bad actors. We are looking for a product leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, has an unrelenting ability to get things done, and embraces complex problems.
About the Role
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the vision to improve our customer and user experiences across the world. You will conduct research, analyze data, set strategies, define a product roadmap, launch and iterate, and drive alignment across business groups. You will work closely with other product managers, software engineering teams, and business stakeholders to deliver great experiences and solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Own and drive our strategic product and technology vision for fraud detection and prevention at Zoom.
- Partner effectively through collaboration with others in Leadership, Product, Design, Marketing, Engineering, and Operations to influence priorities and drive alignment.
- Communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization, building trust and generating buy-in for product vision.
- Monitor product execution and ensure that delivery meets quality expectations and time frame targets.
- Oversee the development and management of real-time systems and models to combat systematic fraud and abuse.
- Communicate and report fraud issues, solutions and plans, overall status, metrics, and timelines to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or similar field).
- 4+ years of customer-facing software product management experience owning product strategy, defining requirements, prioritizing roadmaps, and executing end-to-end delivery.
- Experience designing, building and shipping scalable products with world-wide impact.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated business judgment with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems autonomously with strong, creative solutions all the way to detailed solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or related discipline.
- Experience with machine learning models.
- Experience in fraud or abuse prevention, authentication, risk management strategies and execution.
- Experience with SQL and writing queries.
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology.