This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 3, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Trust & Safety (T&S) Team plays an important role in protecting our Snapchatters from content that violates our terms of service or Community Guidelines — while constantly embodying our values of Kind, Smart, and Creative. The T&S team helps create a safe platform experience so that all of our users around the world are empowered to enjoy their experience on our platform, every day. We take great pride in our work as digital first responders and hope you would consider joining us.
Within T&S, this role is on the Global Strategic Solutions team (GSS), which manages the T&S vendor operations program and drives successful operations by continuously asking and answering three questions: Are we running a sound business, measuring the right things, and anticipating future business needs? GSS works within T&S and cross-functionally across Policy, Legal, Product and Engineering. This role will be an individual contributor role.
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Manager to join the Trust & Safety team!
What you’ll do:
- Act as key point of contact for all aspects of T&S tooling solutions, managing the tooling roadmap and working closely with our Product and Engineering teams to implement fixes
- Manage the end-to-end T&S Zendesk experience by ensuring that T&S workflows can be handled within Zendesk; operationalizing new Zendesk workflows; finding automation opportunities to apply tags and track key data
- Work with stakeholders to understand T&S business requirements and translate these requirements into technical/functional specifications. Coordinate with Engineering on development efforts to meet aggressive timelines
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to align efforts to improve impact of end-to-end product development and process effectiveness
- Identify tooling discrepancies and provide recommendations for improvements and liaise with technical teams to implement solutions
- Create and enhance knowledge management documentation and deliver training
- Anticipate project risks, negotiate with decision makers, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Design and implement new operational workflows (with emphasis on operationalizing them via Zendesk) and track progress via a project plan, consider stakeholder impacts and helping them adopt the change
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and content that includes but is not limited to child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury, suicide which may be considered offensive or disturbing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Strong analytical skills, including working with large data sets to solve business problems, and providing practical business insights (Advanced EXCEL, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Experience in process optimization projects and identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Experience in change management activities, organizational analysis, designing and executing on stakeholder engagement plans, communications plans and learning and development plans
- Experience designing technology roadmaps
- Highly attentive to detail, with ability to accurately analyze lengthy legal documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Shown ability to work directly with all cross-functional teams and management
- Comfortable working within a content moderation environment
- Process driven individual with a proven track record of identifying gaps and implementing new processes
- Experience managing multiple high priority projects end to end demonstrating ability to prioritize tasks, track deliverables, communicate externally, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Track record of scaling operations in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A team player who’s willing to get their hands dirty and help where needed, no type of work is “beneath” you
- Self-Starter – takes initiative to identify opportunities to improve or build on processes and work products
- Experience in Trust & Safety, content moderation or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in online operations, tooling, content moderation, project management, consulting, or equivalent relevant experience
- 1+ years of Zendesk Admin Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years working directly with highly technical engineering teams
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.