This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 5, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is seeking a Trust Manager, a role that focuses on the career progression of analysts on their team while managing performance and project prioritization. Trust Managers also strive to continue to balance the alignment of company, department, and team objectives with many day-to-day and quarterly responsibilities, work effectively with a variety of different stakeholders across the company, and help more directly with Trust & Safety (“T&S”) operations and strategy goals.
Strategy & Operations:
- Foster a high-performance environment defined by open communication, creative thinking, and a cohesive team effort
- Build a strong rapport with analysts to coach, motivate, inspire, and cultivate
- Develop new materials (i.e. presentations, standard methodologies, onboarding plans, etc.) as needed to improve organizational structure
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of internal tools, schedules, and breakdowns
- Own escalated scenarios, including but not limited to, appeasements, inquiries from Communications team, tickets, payment processor inquiries, and GoFundMe Guarantee claims
- Have a mastery of T&S related issues and willingness to experiment with bold, novel solutions
- Identify and drive collaboration with Risk & Compliance, Strategy, Marketing, Comms, Product, and Customer Experience teams
- Consistently improve and enhance our internal processes and systems
- Interpret data, analyze results, and have deep understanding of the team’s mechanics
- Assist with T&S internal tempo including team/department all-hands, off-sites, team outings, etc.
- Responsible for the performance and growth of team
- Manages specialized or technical, advanced projects
- Create clear areas of responsibility and ownership amongst individual contributors
- Coordinates matters between functional areas or other divisions
- Maintain a forward-thinking team that adjusts and experiments effectively
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- 4+ years of related work experience within Trust & Safety
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and directly
- Strong cross functional partnership building skills
- Strong presentation and meeting leading skills
- Approaches objectives and problem solving with a can do mentality
- Showcases humility and accountability
- Drives team momentum and culture and supports their needs
- Commitment to continued learning
- Comfortable having tough conversations if needed
- Self-starter with the ability to produce quality work autonomously
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.