This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 11, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
-Develop dashboards for Customer Trust & Platform Safety
-Create recurring data reports and maintain the integrity of the reports
-Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for Customer Trust & Platform Safety
-Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
-Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
-Helps business/end-users best leverage analysis results.
-Develop solutions to optimize Customer Trust & Platform Safety operations.
· A MS in CS machine learning, Statistics, Operational research or in a highly quantitative field
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
· 2+ years SAS, R, Python or Matlab experience
· 2+ years work experience including business analysis and project management
· 2+ years experience writing complex SQL queries in a business environment
· 2+ years experience with Tableau, OBIEE or other visualization tools
· 2+ years experience operating in a Unix/Linux environment
· Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in risk-related or Trust&Safety functions
· Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others
· Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
· Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.