- March 22, 2022 – March 23, 2022
Hosted by The Alan Turing Institute
AI UK is an invigorating virtual event for anyone operating in the AI and data science community. The event will focus on the great leaps in AI and data science that are changing the world for the better, while connecting the UK research community with industry and public sector stakeholders to solve real-world problems.
Secure your place at the UK’s national showcase of artificial intelligence (AI) and data science research and collaboration. Hosted by The Alan Turing Institute, AI UK 2022 will be an in-depth exploration of how AI and data science can be used to solve real-world challenges.
- Attend sessions exploring the latest developments in AI and data science research, applied to the most pressing issues across multiple disciplines
- Engage and collaborate with leading international thinkers
- Watch dynamic demonstrations of state-of-the art research
- Contribute to thought-provoking discussions, panel sessions and interdisciplinary networking sessions
- Discover opportunities to engage with the Turing as the national institute for data science and AI
Add this event to your calendar: Google Calendar, iCal