This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 10, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Hinge is looking for an experienced leader to drive the mission, vision and overall strategy for Trust, Safety & Support. Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you will play an integral role in defining how we keep our users safe as they date online.
In this role, you will lead and grow multiple Product, Integrity, and Customer Experience teams focused on user safety, bad actors/algorithms, and safety and support tooling by managing department directors, and partnering closely with Product and Executive Leadership. We are looking for someone with exceptional creative and analytical skills, and a passion for solving some of the most complex and important problems related to user safety and bad actor detection.
- Coach, manage, and build a team of high-performing trust & safety leaders and product managers.
- Drive the vision and strategy for Hinge’s Trust & Safety Product, Integrity, and Customer Experience teams.
- Partner closely with cross functional leaders including, but not limited to, Design, Research, Engineering, Data, Marketing, and Brand to build and deliver world-class products and programs.
- Partner with Match Group Global Safety Operations & Policy to ensure Integrity systems reflect and enforce Community policy and guidelines and that critical issues are correctly escalated.
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization.
- Define and advance metrics used to inform the success of products, programs and features shipped.
- Embody and uphold Hinge’s principles and mission, driving enthusiasm and passion for the company’s culture and core values across the organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience leading and owning Trust & Safety programs and products, driving strategy, roadmap, metrics and execution.
- Experience building, managing, and developing a team of high-performing directors, managers and individual contributors.
- Demonstrated track record of impactful feature delivery with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- Portfolio-oriented product approach for balancing bold, high-upside bets and quick wins/enhancements to current systems.
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also drive from 30,000-foot view.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Ability to juggle dozens of projects, big and small, while driving relentless product execution.
- Excellent executive presence and resilience to embrace a deep level of engagement from senior leadership, including the CEO, CPO, CFO and CTO.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, persuade others and influence outcomes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.