This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Splunk is the leader in big data, machine learning analytics with a significant presence in the cyber security market. Splunk is seeking a Vendor Trust Analyst to join the Security Trust Office within Splunk Global Security (SGS). The position is accountable for performing Vendor Security Risk Assessments, Requests for Information (RFIs) from vendors on vulnerabilities, developing security documentation, and working with vendors and other organizations.
- Perform Vendor Security Risk Assessments to evaluate third party security posture and identify cyber risk. This includes performing vendor assessments, evaluating vendor security posture, and assessing identified security risk.
- Manage emerging threats from key vendors for zero day and other critical vulnerabilities.
- Document new Vendor Trust team processes to make them repeatable, and manage existing documentation.
- Communicate security vendor risk effectively to various audiences, including vendors and SGS teams.
- Contribute to the Splunk culture that delivers results in accordance with the highest standards.
- Level up your cyber security knowledge, specifically focused on vendor and risk assessment skills!
- Fundamental understanding of vendor security and risk management
- Strong communication skills with various audiences (both internal and external teams)
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to run day to day work
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self starter with a passion for learning more about supply chain security
- Ability to follow existing security processes
- Willingness to rapidly learn and process new information
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.