This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 20, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What’s so interesting about this internship?
Customer Experience is at the heart of Grindr’s mission. The User Insights Intern will work under the supervision of Grindr’s Customer Support Program Manager to review customer feedback from Grindr’s global uberbase and document trends and key results. This role is a perfect opportunity for someone with an open and analytical mind, who is passionate about serving the LGBTQ+ community.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor inbound feature requests submitted to Uservoice, our community feedback forum
- Organize existing feature requests and user feedback into common themes
- Identify follow up opportunities for users with since-fulfilled requests
- Document trends in feedback and requests for posterity
- Research and document user sentiment across social media platforms such as Twitter and Reddit
- Reading zendesk tickets
- Propose edits to our help center and email response language based on your findings
- Shadow Grindr’s Customer Experience (CX) team in meetings where appropriate
- Present your findings to CX and other stakeholders at the end of the internship findings
- Part-time or full–time opportunity
- To run June-August, 2022
What we’ll love about you:
- Ability to comprehend large amounts of reading and exercise critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Grindr
- Committed to protecting user data and privacy
- You are a champion of the LGBTQ+ community and its allies
What you’ll love about us:
- Global impact. Grindr is the world leading LGTBQ+ social networking service. Your role will impact the lives of millions of LGTBQ+ people around the world.
- High Growth. Like the company itself, this role offers significant room for growth and development
- Remote First: We have offices in LA, NYC, SF, Chicago, and Taipei, though the company is set-up not just as remote-friendly, but remote-first. More than 30% of our employees work outside the cities where we have offices.
What we hope you’ll take away from this:
- Experience in tech for non-tech backgrounds
- A deeper understanding of our community
- Experience with support specific tooling
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.