This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 31, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the role
Checkstep is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer with experience in B2B SaaS to join our team. You will be working closely with our Product Manager and Front-End engineer on developing and implementing features or feature improvements with the overall goal of improving our user interface and developing a better customer experience.
We are looking for someone who can
- design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh the UI/UX of existing features
- drive the design process: ideation, wireframes and prototypes, and proactively gathers and integrates feedback from stakeholders
- support marketing and sales by developing and improving assets for the sales process, website, internal and external assets
We are looking for a driven, autonomous and well-organised individual who communicates openly and transparently, can easily switch between high-level ideation and fast-paced, minimal implementation and thrives in a remote start-up environment.
Our tech is built on
- UI: React
- API: Python, FastAPI, Faust
- Infrastructure: Terraform, AWS ECS, MSK (Kafka), OpenSearch (Elasticsearch), RDS (postgres), Elasticache
- Machine learning: Pytorch, DVC, AWS SageMaker