Website Match Group
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will perform industry and technology research and analysis to identify emerging trends in the safety space
- You will translate trends and competitive intelligence into strategic business recommendations that support the development of safer more inclusive communities across the Match Group portfolio
- You will synthesize quantitative and qualitative safety data across the organization, partnering with Consumer Insights, Safety Operations, and Social Advocacy to turn safety trends and opportunities into actionable insights
- You’ll identify and benchmark core safety levers: size opportunities for improvement and identify potential opportunities or problem areas
- You will lead thematic workshops to solve specific safety problem sets, promote cross-brand knowledge sharing and create connections to enhance organizational synergies
- Yo will create and deliver accurate, high-quality, thoughtfully designed reports and strategy proposals for safety initiatives
- You will develop executive presentations and communicate with key stakeholders and allies throughout the product, engineering, moderation and care organizations to ensure alignment and transparency
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience delivering data-driven business insights and strategic recommendations
- You have the ability to identify emerging technology trends and opportunities to support long term strategic decisions
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with SQL, or similar query language, writing complex and optimized queries
- You love creating data visualizations to illustrate and back up your recommendations; experience using Tableau, Excel or other platforms to deliver intuitive and interactive insights
- You are enthusiastic about a fast-paced environment and comfortable working cross-functionally on complex projects at a large, global organization
- You have the ability to both focus on the details and to see the big picture; you’re a critical problem solver with a curious mind
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex findings in a clear, concise, and credible manner to multinational audiences
- You have strong organizational and project management skills and are able to drive deliverables while being flexible and versatile when needed
- You are able to cultivate meaningful relationships to support new product dialogue and problem-solving
- You have a passion for our customers, advocating to keep them at the forefront of all initiatives, while simultaneously balancing their needs with business priorities
What the Team is like:
- Our Trust and Safety team is very purpose-driven and holds a strong conviction for the safety of our users. This team is more like a family than just co-workers.
- Our core values include: Put people first. Period. Empower and inspire others through service. Connect with truth and transparency. Innovate from shared ideas and mutual ownership. Operate from a place of integrity
- Also, did we mention our team is really into Avengers? Really. Which Avenger character do you relate to most?
To apply for this job please visit join.matchgroupcareers.com.