This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 18, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Instacart’s Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to ensure we are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations regarding grocery fulfillment. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains secure, safe, and stable for all users.
The role will include a blend of areas from reviewing transactions in real time to prevent fraud, identifying fraudulent activities/ patterns, account takeovers, and handling internal escalations to provide services through the Instacart platform and much more. We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe.
This is a full time 6 month contracted position directly with Instacart with expectations to work 40 hours/week. This is a non-exempt position, paid hourly, and eligible for additional hours as necessary. You will be scheduled to work 1 or 2 weekend days which your manager will assign to your schedule based on your availability.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Identify fraud patterns and conduct investigations to deter fraudulent/suspicious activities
- Maintain a queue of inbound shopper & customer appeals with time management and prioritization skills
- Recognize and present opportunities to improve and drive tasks to full resolution
- Complete live/ historical data reviews with detail-oriented approach
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- 1-2+ years professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced setting in Fraud, Data Processing, or Support related fields OR strong academic record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Understanding of the gig economy
- Ability to make critical and sensitive issues quickly in a fast paced environment
- Operate within a high degree of confidentiality
- Familiarity with ZenDesk or similar (preferred)
- Proficient in Excel/ Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of SQL is a plus
- Weekends or holiday availability