This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 10, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for phenomenal individuals to help to solve our Neighbors’ biggest challenges. As a Trust & Safety Specialist, you will engage directly with our renters, hosts, and internal team members in the pursuit of creating an exceptional customer experience. We need to move fast, scale quickly, and create extraordinary support experiences for our users. The ideal candidate for this role is a hands-on professional, a strategic thinker, and possesses a passion for building customer-centric organizations.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Resolve inbound customer care issues via online chat, email, and phone
- Manage customer incidents through to resolution, including payment issues, advanced customer situations, eviction, disputes, protection plan claims, and other situations that require mediation
- Research and develop applicable processes for handling issues related to the storage marketplace
- Potential process development includes trust & security, return policy, eviction timeline, claims, reporting channels, and accountability metrics.
- Improve existing self-help resources by writing online support articles and through creating new customer success materials
- Ability to work without significant oversight in a fast-changing environment
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Personable, professional, and able to talk to customers in a concise, Neighborly manner
- Extremely proficient in English writing
- Experience in peer-to-peer marketplace is a plus