This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 10, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Specialist to join Team Snapchat! We’re looking for someone who is able to keep a cool head under pressure, and is excited about improving workflows and proactively seeking ways to enhance the Snapchat experience. From developing support resources to tracking and escalating community issues, we’re looking for a utility player who is eager to help our community, keep Snapchatters safe, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and support wherever needed. This role is based out of our London, UK office.
Due to the nature of Trust & Safety work, you should be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and content that may be considered offensive or disturbing. Our team has carefully devised measures and support in place to ensure wellness for all our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Review abuse and safety incident reports, take appropriate action per operations policies and follow through clearly and consistently on every report
- Drive improvement initiatives by providing guidance on policy development and executing projects that will enhance existing workflows
- Review team members’ work and provide feedback and training if necessary
- Identify and escalate new issues and trends
- Assist in improving our support resources and content
- You set an example by showing flexibility and impeccable teamwork in order to effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Flexible work-hours: full-time and weekends as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal oversight
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Great judgment and ability to problem-solve, both independently and with peers
- Developed perspective on prominent trends and issues in the online safety world
- Able to focus and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Language skills are nice-to-have, particularly French, Arabic & Nordic languages
- A passion for Snapchat and online safety