This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 3, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Zeel provides best-in-class pain relief, medical testing, and musculoskeletal care from licensed professionals, in person and virtually, to people in their homes and workplaces. We are leaders and innovators in connecting patients and clients with trusted in-person and telehealthcare. Join us in our mission to make vital health and wellness treatments seamless and accessible – because healthcare feels better at home.
Our Trust and Safety team is an expert group of professionals, including law enforcement officials, former investigative journalists, licensed private investigators and legal counsel focused on utilizing best-in-class security practices and software tools to address all matters of trust and safety.We identify potential risks, mediate, and diffuse situations while thinking strategically about policy development and iteration. We are methodical and tactful about enforcement.
The Trust and Safety Specialist will report to the Director of Trust and Safety.
We are looking for a force of nature with a tireless work ethic who wants to be part of an industry-standard setting team. Collaboration and mutual support are team pillars. Strong analytical skills, top-tier writing skills and the ability to manage and clarify priorities using data are a must. All Specialists are expected to work night and/or weekend shifts as required.
This position enforces protocols and policies, handles written and verbal communications with patients and providers received as escalations, analyzes fraud and revenue loss, assists with the design of flowcharts for operational processes, audits provider credentialing, assists with medical audit preparation, assists Clinical team with case resolution and documentation, creates response templates, reviews applicants for re-credentialing, collaborates with Engineering, Product, Tech and Data for key implementations/integrations/bug reports, and manages provider quality assessments.
This position can be located anywhere within the United States.
Duties of the Trust and Safety Specialist will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain credentialing standards
- Resolve and document customer, patient and provider issues
- Monitor news headlines for risk and government/state including Orders regarding Public Health and Vaccine-related mandates
- Assist with updating protocols and policies as necessary
- Assist with monthly training seminars for various operational teams
- Coordinate with the Accounting team to identify fraud patterns and issues with fraud prevention software and Zeel Product.
- Collaborate with Data and Product teams as we evolve our Trust and Safety software and integrations
- Work in a queue-based environment to respond to a high volume of T + S-related provider and customer emails and texts with speed and accuracy
- Detect and remove users who violate Zeel’s Terms of Service
- Assisting with special projects, as needed documentation for Department of Health and hospital compliance reports as well as Corrective Action Plans
- Handle property and injury claims
- Assist with with special projects, as needed
Must be willing to work weekends, days, nights and holidays on a rotational basis
B.A./B.S or equivalent four-year degree
Salary $55,000 – $65,000
- Strong online research skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Grace under pressure
- Impeccable judgment
- Self-motivated and responsive
- Extremely collaborative and supportive of colleagues
- A great listener and outstanding with documentation, attention to details
- Operate with high standards, integrity and empathy
- Appreciations of the importance of the Trust and Safety function
- Required: At least three years of experience with Trust and Safety, Private Investigation, Legal, Fraud, or Claims.
- Prefer experience with: Google Suite, Excel, Fountain, Salesforce, Confluence, anti-fraud software, work management platforms, and ID-verification systems.