This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Trust & Safety team is a high-impact team that ensures Whatnot is a safe and trusted platform for our buyers and sellers. As a Trust & Safety Agent you will work as the front-line support, assisting customers with highly escalated & emergency issues related to the Whatnot platform. After 3-6 months, there will be an opportunity to be evaluated for a full-time employee position if performance is strong.
- Provide inbound email and chat-based customer service for users in crisis.
- De-escalate and educate customers through clear and accurate exchange of information that leads to a successful resolution and improved marketplace safety.
- Thoughtfully investigate Trust & Safety cases with medium complexity and high sensitivity while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Work with other departments to research and resolve open questions.
- Efficiently work through a backlog of open issues and monitor performance of key operations.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Review key metrics and utilize data to make informed decisions.
Curious about who thrives at Whatnot? We’ve found that low ego, a growth mindset, and leaning into action and high impact goes a long way here.
A hungry individual looking to jump start their career in a fast paced environment. Someone willing to take on any role or task, learn new skills and be a part of building a great company. A customer service mentality with passion to reach the best possible outcome. Here’s what we’re hoping to see in your background:
- 4 year degree is a plus. 1 – 5 years of experience in customer service, user experience or fulfillment.
- Positive Customer first attitude.
- Proactive problem-solver and process-improver.
- Experience with social media, parcel delivery, marketplace sellers, vendors, or fraud operations.
- Understanding of Ecommerce and Marketplace operations.
- Experience with Customer facing systems like Zendesk, Kustomer, or Intercom.
- Knowledge of Collectibles is a plus.
- Desire to enhance your career.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.