This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 12, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Trust & Safety group is responsible for protecting Apple services, customers and developers from fraud and abuse. On the solutions team, you will be tasked with building and supporting our Trust & Safety risking systems at Apple scale.
- 3 or more years experience working on large-scale, enterprise applications on Java/Scala and related technologies
- Experience in relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience in designing and operating highly distributed, scalable and available systems
- Understanding of big data and machine learning systems, tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate requirements analysis, articulate design and schedule trade-offs
Our ability to rapidly build and deploy effective fraud-fighting solutions to production is essential in our fight with fraudsters and abusers. Our solutions team is at the heart of this, building and supporting Services to make high-volume, low-latency risking systems for making decisions at scale and working on integrations to make decisions that protect our customers. Not only must we be able to quickly respond to our adversaries, we also have to be able to run seamlessly across different execution contexts such as real-time, near real-time and batch utilizing diverse stacks such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra and beyond. This is a software engineering role, where a large part of an engineer’s time is spent writing code with the remainder being spent on designing, architecting and evolving our systems in partnership with our Platform team, tuning and debugging, supporting production systems. If you love services, big data, distributed systems, have an interest in ML and have a curiosity with the internal workings of these systems, we’d love to talk with you about joining us!
Education & Experience
MS or BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.