Website cloudflare Cloudflare
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 17, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Cloudflare’s Trust and Safety Legal Support team. In this role, you will manage a team of investigators who triage sensitive and escalated law enforcement requests, legal requests, court orders and subpoenas, sanctions reviews, and Trust and Safety issues that affect our customers.
What you’ll do
- Help build a world class globally-distributed team.
- Build processes and policies to permit efficient and compliant handling of legal requests.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and career development to a team of Legal Operations investigators.
- Be responsible for managing operations seamlessly and timely Service-Level Agreement (SLA) delivery along with maintaining high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Influence product teams to build and improve tools to drive improvements and increase efficiencies.
- Partner with the Policy, Legal, and the Product teams to ensure our policies and guidelines can be enforced in a scalable fashion.
- Deal with sensitive content and emotionally charged escalations with tact and a calm demeanor.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 8+ years experience in a Trust & Safety or customer support role at an Internet service provider or hosting provider processing abuse reports and time sensitive escalations.
- 4+ years experience managing a team effectively with a strong desire to help others learn and grow.
- 2+ years experience managing a largely remote team.
- Experience working with law enforcement and legal requests for customer information.
- Experience in assessing, analyzing and resolving issues, and distilling into communication.
- Experience with analytics and experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights.
- Technical background to be able to understand the interaction between legal requests and Cloudflare’s services.
- Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences.
- You understand DNS and how the Internet works.
- Have experience working on Transparency Reports.
- Experience with the legal considerations related to hosted material (notice & takedown).
- Familiarity with DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act), copyright, and trademark issues.
- Experience in sanctions review and compliance.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.