This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 13, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Trust and Safety is an area of critical importance for Adobe as we continue to expand into creative, professional, and enterprise markets worldwide. We are seeking a hardworking, collaborative, and experienced Product Policy Specialist to join our Privacy, Trust & Safety Team. In this role you will drive the development of product policies and strategies to mitigate risk, deliver experiential privacy and online safety, and improve user trust across all of Adobe. This role is highly cross-functional and requires the ability to think big and influence others—you will work closely with teams and partners, including Legal, Security, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Experience organizations.
This full-time position will be based in San Francisco or San Jose, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Research, develop, and draft safety policies that factor in legal and policy requirements, user experience, infrastructure limitations, and business strategy through close collaboration with legal, engineering and product teams
- Drive and develop documentation, presentations, and instructional materials and effectively communicate safety policies to business, legal, customer service and other internal partners.
- Resolve complex safety issues from internal Adobe teams, customers, and vendors
- Partner with Legal and Trust & Safety Engineering to conduct product reviews and safety impact assessments to advance safety by design principles for Adobe products and services
- Monitor key legislative and user behavior trends, and surface those trends to drive process, policy, or infrastructure changes
- Assist in the continued development and improvement of all aspects of Adobe’s Trust & Safety program, including process optimization and assisting with tooling administrative support
- Participate in Adobe’s on-call rotation to provide policy support to Trust & Safety operations teams
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in online safety policy development or enforcement
- Proven track record of working with others to advance complex product initiatives and projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- A thorough, collaborative, business-friendly teammate who can think creatively, apply a risk-based approach, and make decisions in a data-driven way
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a phenomenal sense of humor, positive attitude, and dedication to integrity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experience with metrics and developing policy proposals driven by data
- Good understanding of relevant global laws and regulatory landscape
- Strategic problem solver with excellent legal and business intuition and judgment
- Must be comfortable working with sensitive and/or disturbing content
- Prior experience developing policies related to live-streaming, live-editing, or sharing features a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe products and services
- Ability to influence key partners and advocate for safety features
- Experience building metrics dashboards and reports
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.