This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 9, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Tremau is a Trust & Safety start-up based in Paris – Station-F. Our mission is to build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all. Tremau develops moderator-centertic SaaS solutions and AI systems that enable to improve content moderation processes of online platforms, while creating business value and supporting them to remain compliant with evolving digital regulations.
- Prior product, operation, or engineering experience in Trust & Safety and content moderation,
- 3+ years product management experience,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills,
- Experienced in design, and hypothesis driven product development,
- Entrepreneurial drive to achieve stretch goals in an innovative fast-paced environment,
- Passionate about content moderation debate, with strong awareness of the related international ecosystem,
- Professional English and preferably professional French language knowledge.
What you will do
- Create vision and strategy for Tremau’s Trust & Safety product,
- Help develop the product roadmap based on business value and customer impact,
- Anticipate bottlenecks, making tradeoffs, and balancing the business needs, customer needs, versus technical or operational constraints,
- Develop short term plans aligned with long term goals to iteratively build platform capabilities,
- Ensure compliance with all necessary company, regulatory, and customer requirements.
- Competitive salary and enrollment into the employee share scheme,
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture,
- Possibility for full remote work.
To apply for this job please visit tremau.com.