This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 16, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Nextdoor is where neighbors turn for trusted connections and the exchange of helpful information, goods, and services. Nextdoor’s purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood on which they can rely on.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most important and useful communities in our lives have been guiding principles for Nextdoor. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in neighborhoods around the world in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Canada, with many more to come.
Meet your Future Neighbors
The Neighborhood Operations team at Nextdoor is looking for a Trust & Safety Operations Program Manager. In this role, you will identify, design and implement improvements to deliver operational excellence, including specifying and building tools to improve the speed and quality of moderation support and fraud detection. You will focus on a variety of areas including innovation, process improvement, stakeholder management and communication, and operational program management.
The Impact You’ll Make
The Trust & Safety Operations Program Manager role focuses on identifying continuous improvement opportunities within the Trust & Safety Operations pillar to ensure that Nextdoor remains a trusted and safe community for the neighbors on our platform.
You will be responsible for developing the Trust & Safety Operations roadmap, managing end-to-end project plans. Applying a strategic mindset, you will identify operational opportunities to increase efficiency, improve member experience, and reduce cost. As the Trust & Safety Operations Program Manager you will provide program management including analysis, design, development, testing, and project implementation, running multiple projects simultaneously.
Our ideal Program Manager is a subject matter expert in trust and safety practices, content moderation processes, and with demonstrated success in operational improvement.
In this role, you will:
- Develop subject matter expertise of moderation and fraud detection processes
- Drive internal process improvements, owning the project roadmap for the Trust & Safety Ops team
- Conduct analysis to support planned initiatives and develop business cases for projects
- Write project/product requirements including success criteria, measure outcomes, and iterate quickly
- Track, prioritize issues, and resolve issues
- Work closely with Product Operations and Engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Communicate project status and results to a wide audience including management teams
- Collaborate across lines of business, vendors and product teams
What You’ll Bring to The House
- 3+ years experience in product/program management in high-volume outsourced operations. Experience in content moderation or fraud detection is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of process improvement, and of building and scaling programs
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with SQL, Looker, or other data analytics tools, and the ability to query your own data to drive a strong business case
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve desired results
- Ability to analyse and identify improvements in service systems
- A mindset of continuous improvement to evaluate existing processes to find operational efficiencies and opportunities for scale and growth
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – and presentation skills across teams and with senior executives
- A bias toward action, taking initiative and providing thought leadership
To apply for this job please visit about.nextdoor.com.