This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 20, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Founded in 2018, MakersPlace is a curated online marketplace that allows artists to create and sell unique digital creations (NFTs) using blockchain technology (digital art marketplace). We offer a platform aimed at empowering digital creators to create and sell their unique pieces, while providing verifiable proof of authenticity, ownership, and scarcity on the blockchain. Stay up to date on all of our hottest drops and collaborations at MakersPlace on Linkedin , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Position
As the first Trust & Safety professional, you will help build a strong foundation between MakersPlace and its community of creators and collectors. You will work on the front lines to enforce our marketplace standards and resolve issues in all key areas including payments, safety, fraud, and abuse. The #1 value of this team will be to uphold our policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Own the trust and safety guidelines for all departments.
- Look into threats related to the company’s operations and drive them to resolution.
- Investigate and mediate disputes in the MakersPlace community to help all parties reach a positive outcome.
- Work closely with engineering to design anti-fraud provisions or policies to protect customers.
- 5+ years experience in a trust and safety, fraud prevention, or advanced customer support team, preferably in a technology organization.
- Experience with credit card fraud and preventive measures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to establish a connection and trust via email, Discord, or virtual call with community members and peers.
- Great judgement and decision making abilities.
- Good listener with the ability to absorb complex situations and disseminate clear and concise solutions.
- Passion for the arts and viscerally driven to help empower digital artists.
- Experience working in a start-up environment, especially in the Crypto, NFT or Blockchain space.
Benefits & Perks:
- $500 workstation stipend, with an additional $1000 after 6 months of employment.
- Flexible vacation policy + 1 personal day off / month.
- Weekly team sponsored lunches
- $500/Quarter AirBnB stipend— we want you to go out and enjoy life!
- 100% Remote
- …and more!
At MakersPlace, we curate our team as carefully as we do our digital marketplace to ensure the best experience for both our creative community and employees. Our remote-first company was founded by senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.