This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
Trust & Safety is at the core of our efforts to keep Twitch a welcoming and safe place for people to build safe and inclusive communities that enable diverse, global creators to flourish.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Management, the Safety Risk & Compliance Manager (EMEA) will work with cross-functional stakeholders to respond to emergent risks to our community safeguards, avoid potential risks, and guide implementation of solutions in areas such as operations, products, and policy. You will coordinate with partners across Trust & Safety, Product, Partnerships, Communications, and Legal to drive response and review of safety incidents. Additionally, you will work asynchronously with teams across the globe to ensure delivery of corrective actions.
We look for the qualities of initiative taking and for those that have a passion for helping others fight fires with grace. We are looking for someone with a background in areas such as Trust & Safety, incident response, risk management, project management, or safety by design.
- Respond to safety incidents escalated from across the business, such as severe or trending harms to the community or breakdowns in our community safeguards
- Coordinate between regional and global teams across multiple functions, including Safety Ops, Policy, Product, Engineering, Legal, Communications, and others to handle incident response and communication
- Work well during high stakes and emergent situations, maintaining calm to methodically identify problems, develop solutions, and represent T&S in discussions
- Analyze incident trends and data to identify areas of opportunity, driving improvements to policies, products, and procedures, including incident response
- Promote awareness and avoidance of safety issues through safety-by-design reviews and creator conduct improvement plans
- Use expert project management skills, driving clear, relevant goal setting and performance
- Lead post incident reviews and analyses deliver scalable solutions to avoid recurrence of incidents
- BA/BS degree in a related field of study or subject matter experience in relevant fields, including trust and safety, policy, or legal within social media or technology industries
- Experience handling and investigating high profile, emergent issues in the fields of trust and safety, incident response or risk management
- Ability to work flexible hours to support global teams and on-call for occasional incidents on weekends
- Mentally and emotionally able to deal with offensive or disturbing content
- Experience at using data to guide solutions and illustrate impact of decisions
- Experience working with issue/project management tools, such as JIRA or an equivalent
- Experience managing and growing an operational program
- Knowledge of media, safety, and regulatory challenges and sensitivities
- Proficiency with SQL, Tableau, or other data transformation/analytics techniques and business intelligence tools
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
To apply for this job please visit www.twitch.tv.