This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 30, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Work:
As an Escalations Lead, your job is to closely monitor Honor’s safety escalations channels (which can be over the phone or through online communication) to ensure that service incidents are handled by our market teams in the appropriate manner; and to provide real time feedback and direction to ensure the health and safety of our clients and caretakers. By utilizing assessment skills in conjunction with established protocols, the Escalations Lead will provide support, advice, and oversight to call takers.
This role may be a great fit if you are a strong decision maker who is calm under pressure and a clear and concise communicator in urgent or escalated situations.
About the work:
- Effectively communicate with people in emotional or physical distress and obtain relevant information under pressure
- Use critical thinking and judgment to help stabilize escalated incidents and reduce risk
- Proactively provide oversight to escalations Slack channel, making sure appropriate and timely decisions are made
- Determine the nature and assess the severity of reported incidents based on real-time text streams of information regarding incoming calls or the calls themselves
- Provide assistance, information and direction to call takers — including engaging emergency services when needed
- Maintain non-medical service boundaries by engaging appropriate resources (EMS, medical advice lines, police, public utilities) and achieving resolution without dispensing medical advice
- Document clear communication for all stakeholders in ticketing system
- Effectively and quickly use call routing system, internal software, and slack messaging to interpret and share information in real time
- Build trust and positive relationships with clients and care professionals
- Ability to operate independently and exercise emotional discipline to maintain a calm demeanor when supporting call takers
To succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- 3+ years in working in emergency services, clinics, nursing, medical or crisis advice lines, or related health care field
- RN, LVN required. Telephone triage experience highly preferred
- Experience with elderly, ALF, SNF, or other facilities or hospice recommended
- A willingness to work at least one weekend day per week to support our 24/7 operations
- Ability to navigate G-Suite
- Ability to manage high volume workload
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.