This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 1, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the forefront of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there’s an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Role:
Trust & Safety is Cruise’s team of customer trust experts that ensure our rider platform is safe and welcoming. We work closely with teams across Cruise to identify potential risks to customer safety and experience, craft policies to protect, and operationalize response plans.
As a Trust & Safety Enforcement Manager you will work to operationalize policies that prevent risks from occurring on the Cruise ride-hail platform. Partnering with Operations, you will implement policies and execute processes to ensure adherence to our customer and community guidelines/policies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement Cruise’s Trust & Safety policies and operational response in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Build a scalable enforcement mechanism that supports our community guidelines, meets operational objectives, and ensures fairness with our community members.
- Manage Trust & Safety escalation events (for example, unwanted public interactions, account fraud, or interpersonal disputes) of all types and make sure they are triaged, tracked, investigated, and resolved quickly and thoroughly.
- Work cross-functionally internally and externally, such as with Legal and Government Affairs when investigating rider or third party violations, or Operations when reviewing enforcement policies and practices and establishing a governance process.
- Conduct reviews of Trust & Safety events to capture lessons learned and ensure comprehensive follow-up for preventative solutions and action items.
- Facilitate ideation and roadmap development for tech-enabled detection and preventative solutions with Product and Engineering partners.
What you must have:
- 6+ years experience with Trust & Safety policy enforcement and operational response in technology or transportation industries.
- High energy and motivational problem solver with a strong ability to influence cross-functional peers and senior leaders.
- Experience aligning diverse sets of stakeholders to drive decision making around policy implementation and enforcement.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Experience working in a high-growth, technology or transportation focused industry.
- Passion for autonomous vehicles and what they will enable in the world
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.