This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 14, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Trust and Safety Core Operations Quality Program is fundamental to providing a safe and fair experience for Pinners through ensuring enforcement teams apply Pinterest’s Community Guidelines reasonably and accurately. As a Quality Program Manager, you will co-lead this program with your EMEA-based counterpart. The program encompasses the work of 40+ content moderators working on content review and user email tickets, and all organic content policies, including Adult Content, Hateful Activities, Misinformation, Harassment and Criticism, and Dangerous Goods and Activities.
What you’ll do:
- Drive success of team quality metrics, program initiatives, and growth planning and strategy
- Coordinate the introduction of quality assessments to new workflows internally and with vendor teams
- Provide quality review guidance to policy enforcement Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and ensure daily and weekly responsibilities are met
- Conduct calibration activities to ensure policy alignment among the Policy, Trust & Safety and vendor teams
- Onboard and regularly sync with vendor team Quality leads
- Identify best practices and knowledge gaps and partner with SMEs to create ongoing training materials
- Identify policy gray area trends, escalate to Policy team and share clarifications with team
- Track quality metrics and report out to stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Partner with Trust & Safety Tooling to secure tooling needs
What we’re looking for:
- Strongly preferred: Experience leading a quality assurance program for online content review or creating a similar quality assurance program from the ground up
- Strong project management skills: written and verbal communication, problem solving, diplomacy and organization
- Self-starter; comfortable navigating ambiguity and changing course when necessary
- Comfortable viewing and discussing controversial, graphic, or sensitive content
- Engaging communicator one-on-one or in small groups
- Appreciation for and understanding of the unique challenges of content policy enforcement and impact on those doing the work
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.