This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 21, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Manage law enforcement escalation processes and set escalation deadlines, deliverables, and meetings to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Manage local initiatives and support strategic, operational and program initiatives and legal projects in coordination with Regional Managers
- Organize, plan and assist with the delivery of strategic training to law enforcement audiences either on location or via virtual channels
- Support roll out of and training on new systems, processes and programs designed to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and development across cross functional teams
- Prepare briefing materials and trends analysis on issues affecting law enforcement in the region
- Assist in the development and execution of policies and procedures relating to the processing of legal requests from law enforcement authorities across APAC
- Support processes that facilitate internal communications and knowledge management across the team
- Assist the other team members of the Law Enforcement team on developing, supporting, controlling and maintaining strategic projects
- Experience in internet technologies, understanding of cyber laws, security, privacy, content moderation, and the surrounding policy environment.
- Technical knowledge and experience related to cybercrime, online investigations, internet safety and/or working with law enforcement and government officials
- Willingness and commitment to work on multiple routine, daily tasks as a key part of this position to support other members of the team with their portfolios
- Communicate daily with internal partners and externally with law enforcement contacts as needed, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Experience assessing, analyzing, and resolving issues across multiple topics while meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain and effectively organize spreadsheets, contact lists, update team resources, etc
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up culture
- Willingness to work off hours and overtime, including the weekend and occasional holidays, in order to support emergency matters and interact with globally based company employees
- Strong English communication skills and professional etiquette
- Ability to travel within Asia as needed with occasional travel outside the region, particularly to the United States and/or Ireland. (When COVID-19 situation resolves)
- Comfortable working with graphic or sensitive content on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of social media, content and integrity issues
- Experience working with data protection authorities, financial institutions, and Internet industry associations
- Fluency in additional local or regional language(s) as this role will involve interactions with Law
- Enforcement from APAC.
- Business administration or relevant private sector experience
- Program management experience
To apply for this job please visit facebookcareers.com.