This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Trust organization protects, guides, and mobilizes the creation of trust in our community and on our platform. We hire motivated individuals who embody our company values and hold a steadfast commitment to creating a world where anyone in the Airbnb community can host, travel, and connect with peace of mind.
The Trust Global Partnerships team focuses on identifying, developing, and leveraging Trust & Safety external expert partnerships in furtherance of Airbnb priorities. Through partnerships, we support efforts across Airbnb to create sound policy and products for our stakeholders, peace of mind for our community, increased capacity to act proactively, and grow impact in trust and safety.
- You are experienced in sourcing solutions to hard problems and driving for meaningful change.
- You are knowledgeable about trust and safety and have a desire to make a difference on and off Airbnb’s platform.
- You are passionate about getting into the details of a project while also able to manage against the big picture.
- You enjoy cultivating impactful relationships with diverse stakeholders to support trust and safety in our community.
How you’ll make an impact
As a Trust Partnerships Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the development and management of external engagements with partners as part of the Trust Organization, including working cross-functionally across Airbnb to align strategic initiatives against broader company initiatives and goals, engaging with external organizations and managing those relationships and their workflow. You will regularly communicate plans and progress to leadership and stakeholders to ensure alignment, maintain budgets for engagement, and manage programs to hit milestones and deadlines.
In this role you’ll get to
- Support the identification of and engagement with strategic partners and external partner opportunities that align with our trust and safety initiatives; foster and build relationships with industry peers and broader networks to inform evolution of strategy and initiatives
- Serve as a champion for the Trust organization and act as the primary contact for regional and global partners and/or organizations; traveling on occasion
- Develop programs, events and presentations to deepen our engagement with safety experts, NGOs, and other stakeholders to strengthen trust on and off our platform
- Remain up to date on relevant industry issues that may impact strategic areas of focus
- Own every aspect of key projects from start to finish, including identifying and scoping opportunities, aligning with key stakeholders and functional partners, advancing contractual agreements, managing rollouts and budgets
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly goals are met; manage and track budgets; regularly evaluate/ report back to Trust Partnerships lead both qualitative and quantitative impact of initiatives
- Work cross functionally across Airbnb Businesses, Community Support, Public Policy, Communications, and others, to align strategy with broader company objectives and ensure procedures exist to optimize ways of working together to execute effectively and efficiently
- Be creative and strategic when it comes to partnerships and how they can differentiate our work at Airbnb in an innovative way.
We are looking for people who have
- 6+ years of experience in managing strategic external engagement initiatives with multiple internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis with well-developed and thoughtful business judgment, strategic thinking, and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to be highly productive and solution oriented while managing ambiguity in a dynamic organization by being effective and impactful in your day to day operations
- Proven track record of supporting multi-faceted partnerships with public and private sector and experience working with nonprofit organizations, multilateral organizations, academic experts and policy makers
- Strong track record of organizing and executing events, facilitating consensus building, developing programs and engagements with both internal and external audiences
- Exceptional project management skills from idea conceptualization to implementation; ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including shifting from delivering an executive presentation to providing tactical updates for stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with both local and distributed teams with minimal guidance
- Acute attention to detail and with a bias for organization
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Experience with trust and safety in the technology sector
To apply for this job please visit careers.airbnb.com.