This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 22, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Verily is an Alphabet company combining a data-driven, people-first approach to bring the promise of precision health to everyone, every day.
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities. We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs include Project Baseline – our research initiative to increase participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo – our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug – our effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining machine learning with sterile insect technique. We’re also actively working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like Healthy at Work.
In this role, you will assist with the administration and management of the compliance technology platform, support and triage concerns for compliance investigations and the global ethics hotline, and analyze data to create meaningful reports. This role will also be responsible for updating and day-to-day management of the compliance technology platform, creating presentations and other communications, and assisting with other Trust and Compliance programs, such as conflicts of interest. This role will work closely with other members of the Trust & Compliance Office to effectively and efficiently manage the administration of the compliance program.
- Managing and handling reports submitted to the global ethics and compliance hotline and to Trust & Compliance.
- Analyzing data and working cross-functionally to develop reports that provide meaningful metrics, trends, and dashboards.
- Facilitate the cross-functional use of the compliance technology platform, including user access and education, continuous improvements and working with the vendor.
- Assist with compliance investigations, the conflicts of interest process and other Trust & Compliance programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong technology and analytics skills, including comfort using various systems and tools.
- Project management skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, manage third parties, work cross-functionally, handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines and develop process efficiencies.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision. Ability to be flexible and quickly analyze situations in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in healthcare, life sciences, tech or another highly regulated industry.
- Experience in a compliance, legal or HR role.
Considering candidates in South San Francisco, CA | Boston, MA | Dallas, TX | Raleigh, NC | US-Remote; includes working from primary residence in certain locations only.
To apply for this job please visit verily.com.