This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 22, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
On Medely, healthcare professionals connect to facilities throughout the US for flexible staffing. Medely professionals provide quality care for patients and our facilities rely on us to ensure professionals are credentialed, vetted, and high quality. The Trust & Safety team is responsible for ensuring trusted connections and experiences across the user journey – on both sides of our marketplace. We define community standards and policies, manage incidents effectively, monitor risk, and build processes to keep bad actors out while ensuring high-quality experiences for good users.
If you’re passionate about user trust and process improvement – come join our growing team!
As with many Trust & Safety roles, this one requires select weekend/holiday on-call and non-standard business hours coverage.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate safety incidents and follow through to resolution with users and internal teams.
- Conduct objective, unbiased, evidence-based investigations while documenting consistently
- Manage escalations, communicating clearly with all stakeholders
- Develop subject matter expertise on Medely’s Community Guidelines and terms of service
- Prioritize effectively based on severity and time sensitivity
- Identify opportunities to improve our operational workflows and policies
- Learn and master multiple internal systems
- Use data to gather and communicate facts
What you’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in operations and/or Trust & Safety
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced with developing and administering quality programs in a complex operation
- Experience communicating with external stakeholders, including clients or law enforcement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve business problems using data
- Proven track record of developing and implementing new processes and iterating for improvement
- Proficiency in Excel or SQL preferred