This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 12, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
As a Trust & Safety Operations Manager, you will be on the front lines, handling sensitive, complex user-facing issues. You will also be responsible for setting OKRs, developing strategy, and building processes that enable your team of support agents and moderators to quickly and competently protect the platform. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders across the globe, including Policy, Strategy & Analytics, and Quality Assurance to ensure that TikTok can detect triage, and, if possible, prevent safety incidents from proliferating on our platform. This role also requires creative solutions, especially a deep understanding of abuse trends specific to US cultural norms and sensitivities. You have a genuine passion for moderation (policy enforcement), quality assurance, intellectual property, privacy, and online safety. This position will be full-time and based in Phoenix.
– Assist Site Manager in building a Center of Excellence Trust and Safety Center from scratch.
– Lead a team of leads who oversee content moderators and quality analysts.
– Provide coaching and feedback to ensure that the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality.
– Manage several projects simultaneously from incubation through maturity.
– Track and analyze key operational and performance metrics, identify trends, and develop solutions to optimize team workflows, and improve efficiency with data-based strategies.
– Identify opportunities for improving, training content, tools, and technologies.
– Develop training for agents and disseminate ongoing updates around policies.
– Provide 24/7 support for the internal stakeholders and global team(s).
– Minimum BA/BS
– 3+ years of work experience in Trust & Safety, operational, or risk management role.
– Led a team of 5 to 7 people.
– Demonstrable experience in product development, project management, and/or system implementations.
– Proven ability to develop sound research methodologies and collect, synthesize, analyze, and interpret data.
– Strong attention to detail — highly self-driven and results-oriented.
– Experience working with international partners in different time zones.
– Previous work experience of building a completely new team/site.
– Travel domestically (LA office) to meet other stakeholders.