Website Russell Tobin & Associates
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Russell Tobin & Associates is currently seeking a Trust & Safety Investigator, 6-month Fully Remote Contract role for our Fortune 500 clients at Tucson, AZ (Remote). Apply today for immediate consideration.
- As a Trust & Safety Investigator, you will conduct comprehensive, high quality end-to-end complex investigations to identify fraud patterns, trending, and typologies impacting Client’s and the global user community.
- You will have the opportunity to work across multiple cross-functional business units, leverage your investigative findings to drive risk mitigation efforts, and help integrate fraud prevention and security enhancements to new and existing Client’s products and offerings If you have a passion for conducting investigations and want to join a company that will give you industry leading training, cutting edge technology and access to worldwide, world-class customers, then read on!
- Daily management of several different queues or sources of cases.
- Manual entry of case information into systems
- Conducting an end-to-end and meticulous review of high risk activity
- Conduct fact finding interviews with customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Documenting findings in narrative style format, in the manual and automated process case management system and prepare reports to management as required
- Collaborate across teams to identify, research, and recommend solutions to investigative matters
- Interprets and responds to data and makes recommendations for improvements
- Recommend actions and process changes to drive solutions that align with the One Client’s Ecosystem
- Conduct root cause analysis and investigations in response to escalations and incidents
- Be able to break down complex issues into clear action items
- Constantly strive for process improvement whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of your mind
- Support the development and improvement of internal tools by providing operational insights and subject matter expertise.
- Ability to recognize and escalate matters appropriately when faced with progress blockers
- Ability to prioritize and focus on the work that contributes the most to accomplishing Client’s Big Bets
- 2+ years complex financial crime investigative experience; and or 1+ years Intelligence Analysis or Law Enforcement experience working financial crimes
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation and/or Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills for planning/driving tasks across organizations while keeping initiatives on track to achieve desired outcomes
- Engage and partner with internal stakeholders and external partners in thinking and acting critically to identify opportunities for collaboration, raise awareness of investigative findings, and develop recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly and quickly to all levels of management
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and its applications, including Windows and Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Sheets, Google Doc, etc.)
- Customer-focused, with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency
- Change agent and a facilitative team leader with a strong desire to achieve results
- Ability to operate independently, manage multiple competing priorities with difficult deadlines, and exhibit a sense of urgency when necessary is a must
- Regularly exercise good judgment and in making decisions or recommendations in relation to case investigations
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and make sound decisions