This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
“The front page of the internet” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trust & Safety Quality + Training Manager to join our team who will be working with our massive Reddit Community to enhance the overall health of Reddit.com and user experience. If you have experience in trust and safety, and quality management, then we want to hear from you! This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with many different teams to ensure a safe user experience.
How You’ll Have Impact:
User safety and the integrity of Reddit content is our primary mission. You will focus on tackling these issues at a very large scale…making Reddit a better place for everyone!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, manage and incentivise the team responsible for developing robust training experiences + developing and scaling our quality assurance program
- Plan, prioritise, and coordinate the daily responsibilities of the Training + Quality team including defining priorities and goals
- Help shape team strategy and vision, establish team goals and work with direct reports and leaders across the organisation on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Partner with various Product and Data Insights teams to deliver insights and drive continuous improvement in the tooling and scalability of our quality program.
- Collaborate with the Advanced Operations Manager on learning and development initiatives and process improvement opportunities for their team
- Ensure training readiness for new product or policy launches
- Exude patience and positivity in the Community and contribute to a growing safety-first organisation
What we can expect from you:
- 5+ years operations management experience; 5+ years of operations experience
- Clear passion for team growth, one-to-one coaching and developing teams as well as the individual contributor
- Familiarity with content moderation concepts and workflow management softwares (ticketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage and delegate multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change, and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to function well in high-pressure situations and smoothly take the lead if necessary
- Proficiency in simplifying and presenting complex concepts to senior stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving experience