This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 14, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Trust and Safety(TnS) engineering team is responsible for protecting our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety engineering team, TikTok can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
What you will do
– Technical strategy planning: identify risks, define objectives and generate machine learning focused strategy roadmap to enhance content safety
– Technical program delivery: lead full-life-cycle project management, facilitate cross-functional collaborations and drive problems solving to ensure that project deliverables meet expectation of timeline and quality
– Team enablement: assess gaps in business process and collaboration workflow, propose improved process and capability of algorithm, platform and data to enable higher efficiency and better performance
– BA/BS degree or above, with at least 1-3 years of project or product management experience in the product/digital/consulting/strategy area
– Experience of working in global companies is highly preferred
– Understanding of international politics, culture, and public policy is a plus
– Self-motivated; has leadership and excellent organizational skill
– Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills, as well as logical thinking and analytical skills
– Experience in identifying and leading engagements with internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the globe
– Passionate about Internet industry and willing to grow with the company in the process of learning by dealing with emerging global issues and challenges
– Bilingual is a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.