This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 23, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Safe and Fair Play team defines the strategy for helping players stay safe and have a fair game across EA’s products. We bring together practical experience eliminating and mitigating harmful & disruptive behaviors with technical expertise in developing high-scale, performant runtime systems. As a Technical Product Manager, you will guide the product roadmap for core features supporting Safe and Fair Play, collaborating with our partners to lead discovery and planning for new capabilities while enhancing and evolving our existing portfolio of services. You will report to the Director of Safe and Fair Play, engage directly with many of our game teams, and translate our vision & goals into a realistic delivery plan.
- Evaluate player feedback and market trends, analyze research, and measure product performance to understand game teams’ needs and priorities.
- Create wireframes and workflows, write specs, and coordinate across teams to map player journeys, write problem statements, and propose updates to current products or brand new products that support the Safe and Fair Play product vision.
- Develop guidelines, prioritization tools, and best practices to help game teams achieve their goals for safe and fair play.
- Lead player-focused product delivery for new services and capabilities in close collaboration with partners and game teams, ensuring transparency through regular communication about feature releases and work-in-progress.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in the Trust & Safety space
- Experience developing and refining a strategic vision paired with a product roadmap
- Experience gathering input, communicating a strategy and creating shared plans with partners
- Experience visualizing and explaining complex experiences and workflows using tools like Miro, Figma or similar
- Experience working with technical teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
- Experience with data-informed product design
To apply for this job please visit ea.gr8people.com.