This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 13, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the role:
In the Systems and Labelling role, you will provide subject matter expertise to organise and document our agent tooling management and permissions systems, and help strengthen machine learning models.
You help to bridge the gap between Trust Ops, Shared Services, BizTech, Product, and Data Science teams and improve understanding and communication between these organisations. You represent and advocate for your respective Operational roadmap & agenda to help inform and prepare for Machine Learning Labelling initiatives. You communicate the impact of systems/permissions changes to tools or products, and Machine Learning Model changes & launches to your Operations teams and impacted stakeholders. You will report to Manager- Trust.
What you’ll do:
- You will create iteratively improve individual labelling tasks and projects.
- Build relationships with different teams, including Product Management and Data Science to use labelling to support machine learning, and act as their go-to SME for Labelling expertise and Operational insight.
- Solicit, aggregate, and prioritise feedback on labelling and automations opportunities from the Operations team.
- Help measure and monitor precision and recall for proactive models and rules.
- Ensure tools-related bugs relevant to Platform Integrity Operations, Risk Intel and Legal Operations are vetted, reported, and prioritised for resolution by the Engineering or Tools teams as part of the Bug Buddy Program.
- Support the process of incubating Tools and Product launch relevant to the Trust organisation.
- Understand how Tools and Product changes/launches will improve the agent experience and ensure that these insights are communicated and considered.
- Operationalise new tools or defenses through testing and provide advice on workflow development.
- Conduct impact analysis to assess impact and success of Product and Tool changes.
- Surface and advocate important insights supported with data from the business to inform tools improvements.
- Coordinate with Partner Management to support permissions requirements.
- Coordinate with BizTech to support technical implementation of new tools or systems for Trust Operations.
- Document and update sources of truth for case investigation, case management to guide clarity of our performance and improve operational rigor.
- Create process maps to implement new investigations into our platform.
- Develop best practices for tools and systems governance and configuration with the Product and Trust Tools Team.
- Launch new tools, queues, and systems in close partnership with the Product and Trust Tools Team.
- Work with Program & Project Managers to ensure that Tools projects are submitted through operational change management
- You will input ideas for scaling and use of technology to the Frontline Tech, Ops Tech Scalability and Process Innovation teams to improve our cost per avoidance (or mitigation) and time per avoidance (or mitigation) metrics.
What you’ll bring:
- You will create requirements for systems management including: routing, permissions, and technical architecture for agent investigation.
- You will analyse data for patterns; you do your due diligence when completing an investigation.
- You will detect vulnerabilities in all products or features and follow up to provide a closed-loop.
- 2+ years experience in a similar professional or technical role, focused on Labelling or tools.
- 4+ years work experience in operations or customer service
- You will have analytical skillset including proficiency with SQL (Superset and Tableau dashboards is good to have);
- Knowledge of Design tools (Figma and Lucidchart) and/or Atlassian software family: Jira & Jira Service Desk knowledge