This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Twitter’s Site Integrity team works to protect Twitter and its customers by reducing the frequency, severity, and impact of threats and attacks on Twitter (the platform and the business). This work will bring together teams from across Twitter to help Twitter respond more effectively and comprehensively to emergent threats by building unique solutions.
Across Twitter, our investigation and threat response teams have shared dependencies on data about (1) what our adversaries are doing, and (2) what we’re doing to them. In service of these goals, we need to ensure we are intentional about how we collect, store, secure, and surface this data in support of the company’s threat mitigation priorities.
As the Program Management lead for this work, you will help develop and maintain the strategy and priorities for data, measurement, infrastructure, and tooling across our threat mitigation workstreams, and drive the implementation of this work across organizations. This role is vital in helping Twitter stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the range of threats.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of how threat and security investigators do their work at Twitter, and where improvements in data infrastructure and tooling can help scale these efforts.
- Develop, prototype, and drive the implementation of tooling improvements in support of investigative teams.
- Ensure we’re retaining and storing the right data and logs in alignment with the needs of investigative teams (including appropriate retention windows), while balancing privacy and security tradeoffs.
- Work cross-functionally with D3 Initiative stakeholders to gather and maintain data and metrics about our performance detecting and mitigating adversary behavior.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about stopping abuse and security risks at scale.
- Creative product and systems thinker who can translate specific problems and pain points into workable solutions.
- Great at solving multi-layered problems using frameworks and data to help structure a team’s thinking and develop repeatable processes.
- Experienced at leading cross-functional initiatives, adept at guiding diverse groups and executives with a range of inputs to make decisions and execute, even without direct authority.
- Self-starter who’s undaunted by challenge, collaborative, curious, and creative with a sense of humor.
- BA/BS degree.
- 6+ years experience in program or product management. Experience doing this work in an internet safety, security, or privacy context preferred.
- Works well under pressure; outstanding at sticking to timelines/deadlines.
- A creative and innovative mindset.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.