Website Match Group
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will partner with teammates and brands to develop, refine, and update safety policies and resources
- You will articulate and document clear definitions and standards in partnership with global safety operations, moderation and care teams, and legal on critical safety and content issues
- You will work on policies and projects addressing a wide range of issues including harassment, hate speech, content moderation, impersonation, and “in real life” behavior
- You will analyze existing Match Group and brand-level policies to understand issues and create consistency with industry best practices and company philosophy and business strategy
- You will partner with key stakeholders to manage policy projects such as community guidelines refreshes, user policy education initiatives, and standardized user communications
- You will assist as a global escalation point of contact for policy questions and support proactive internal communications on policy issues
- And you will build and articulate policy strategy and changes to internal stakeholders and maintain policy feedback loops to improve
We may be a match if:
- You have 5-7 years experience in drafting, implementing and enforcing user safety policies and standards
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent cross-functional project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- You have knowledge of working with both in-house moderation and escalations teams, as well as external partner teams
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and working on projects that address difficult and sensitive issues (such as violence, racism, sexuality, etc.)
- You are passionate about safety policy as a subject matter
- You bring cultural awareness, empathy, and a passion for helping people
About this Team:
- This is a newly created position, reporting to the Director – Trust & Safety Operations
- Our major offices are in West Hollywood, Dallas, and New York. This team is largely remote and will consider remote candidates who are willing to periodically travel to one of our offices (when safe to do so)
- Our Trust & Safety team is very purpose-driven and holds a strong conviction for the safety of our users. This team is more like a family than just co-workers.
- The members of this team are really into Avengers. Really. Which Avenger character do you relate to most?
To apply for this job please visit join.matchgroupcareers.com.