Website Match Group
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will create seamless execution of the Safety Operations program by helping the team set objectives and key results and track progress
- You will collaborate across product and operations to develop clean operating models to keep us organized and deeply engaged with each brand and stakeholders
- You will develop efficient systems of communication within our team and across departments to foster collaboration and organization
- You will own and execute the expansion of critical, cross-functional safety projects and opportunities to share knowledge across the portfolio
- You will work to cultivate a genuine safety culture across all brands by collaborating to create and help them implement a lean but effective Safety by Design framework
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in program/project management in fast-past start-up/tech environment
- You have unparalleled organizational and stakeholder management skills. You thrive in creating order from chaos and know exactly who needs to be involved to get a job done and how to inspire them to do it
- Deep strategic thinking and problem-solving are your strengths. You absorb information (complexities and all), zero in on the goal, and execute an efficient path forward
- You have the ability to learn and adapt. You can jump in and out of programs and learn a new project deeply while still being able to guide existing projects to completion
- You have a passion for creating safer communities and the bold fearlessness to make it happen
- You have exceptional leadership, collaboration, time management, facilitation, and communication skills
What the Team is like:
- Our Trust and Safety team is very purpose-driven and holds a strong conviction for the safety of our users. This team is more like a family than just co-workers.
- Our core values include: Put people first. Period. Empower and inspire others through service. Connect with truth and transparency. Innovate from shared ideas and mutual ownership. Operate from a place of integrity
- Also, did we mention our team is really into Avengers? Really. Which Avenger character do you relate to most?
To apply for this job please visit join.matchgroupcareers.com.