This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 2, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Niantic’s mission is to use emerging technology to enrich our experiences as human beings in the physical world. We build products that inspire movement, exploration, and face-to-face social interaction.
Niantic is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to craft web-based applications that connect millions of people around real-world activities. We seek engineers with strong technical background, great execution, and self-starter mentality. The ideal candidate loves to jump into the unknown, clarify ambiguities, quickly learn from failures, and break down vague ideas into concrete tasks.
- Build well-designed, reusable UI components that can be shared across Niantic’s web applications.
- Collaborate between web, design, and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered feature or service.
- Participate in code reviews, write unit tests, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience, 5+ years for senior level candidates.
- Familiar with server-side technologies, such as Java, Golang or Python.
- Experience building sophisticated single page web applications, particularly mobile-friendly ones.
- Experience building websites that are cross-device and browser compatible.
- Experience building web applications involving manipulation of geospatial, customer management, or analytics data.
- Familiarity with GraphQL and Relay.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers or leading projects.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nianticlabs.com.