This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 3, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do:
- Working hours US Pacific or Central Time Zone business hours
- Effectively resolve sensitive policy violations escalated to you by remote agents or other members of the Udemy team.
- Identify areas in our policies that need more clarity, and work with team to drive policy development that supports the company’s goals.
- Inform Udemy’s marketplace policies to make sure that both students and instructors are governed fairly.
- Craft messaging on sensitive policy issues in coordination with other teams like Support, Legal, Corporate Communications, Product, Community, Instructor Account Management.
- Develop customer-centric insights that will inform policy and product decisions, with an eye toward proactive, scalable, preventative solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in a Trust & Safety role, with a strong preference for experience at a platform with a two-sided marketplace, and/or working with user-generated content,.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Experience synthesizing complex situations and crafting messaging for audiences large and small.
- A hyperactive sense of customer empathy, ability to understand all sides of a situation and respond with a human touch while efficiently scaling.
- Convicted but open-minded — you have a strong moral and business sense, but are able to adapt based on what we learn over time.
- Self-motivated, solid team player, willing to step outside of your role and chip in whenever necessary to achieve success.
- Understanding of SQL and Excel or willingness to learn.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.