This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 14, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate full stack software engineer who is excited to solve challenging platform safety problems. As a senior software engineer on Twitch’s Sitewide Safety team, you will lead and build features used by Twitch users and internal Safety operators to ensure our users have positive, safe experiences on Twitch.
You can work in San Francisco, CA.
- Embrace and champion engineering best practices with the team and Twitch
- Produce clean, high quality, and well tested code
- Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and other collaborators to build Safety products
- Partner with other engineering teams to support complex programs together
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- Desire and ability to write production quality code
- Proficiency in full stack development
- Familiarity in the AWS ecosystem of services
- Experience with building highly available systems and services with a large request volume
- Fluency in some subset of UI design, data modeling, algorithms, and schema design
- Mentorship experience
To apply for this job please visit www.twitch.tv.