This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 22, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Cinder provides a cutting-edge investigation platform to protect the internet. Trust and Safety teams at the world’s most influential companies need powerful solutions that allow them to innovate and adapt as quickly as the threats they face. Companies rely on our software to investigate and disrupt threats like hate groups, terrorist organizations, and state-sponsored disinformation campaigns.
Cinder is seeking an experienced front end engineer for our team building an enterprise investigation platform.
We operate as a fully remote company with teammates in DC, Austin, SF and Chicago. We also believe in the value of frequent in-person meet-ups and learning face to face. We offer health, vision & dental benefits and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
What you’ll do
- Work with some of the most ubiquitous technology companies today to build innovative products at incredible scale
- Work closely with engineers, designers, and company leadership to push our roadmap forward.
- Work closely with product designers and investigations experts to craft a consumer-grade experience for our customers
- Own the frontend development experience and help set the technical direction of the team
- Mentor engineers and establish best practices for the frontend engineering team
Core technologies: Our engineering team has deep experience across languages. Our front end stack is built in React using GraphQL to communicate with our backend services.
- You love frontend engineering and building pixel-perfect software
- Interest in solving some of the world’s most pressing and headline-grabbing problems
- Software engineering experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Successful track record of building trusted user experiences
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to take initiative
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. As a remote company, we need to be able to communicate with each other and our customers quickly and clearly!
- Experience in a start-up or building 0 to 1 products and bringing them to market
- Experience working for a social media, marketplace, or media company with knowledge of how attackers can abuse these systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.