This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 17, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box’s security and compliance posture is a business enabler for customers and a competitive differentiator in the market. We seek a Senior Security & Compliance Analyst to help us collect, package and scale security control info and evidence for customer due-diligence questionnaires and customer audits. You will work across the business to update and develop security assurance content and improve processes to drive increased customer trust and accelerate sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be escalation point for customer security due-diligence questionnaires
- Collaborate with SMEs to maintain accurate and easy-to-understand database of customer questions and answers
- Support customer audits of Box’s policies and controls, as needed – includes opportunity to meet with customers
- Drive development of new content, process improvements, and tool adoption to increase customer satisfaction and internal productivity
- Work hard, learn a lot, and have fun!
WHO YOU ARE
- BS degree in Business or Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in an equivalent technology risk and compliance related role
- Knowledge of two or more of the following compliance frameworks: SOC, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 or PCI-DSS.
- CISA or other related certifications a plus.
- Strong desire to learn more and to get stuff done.
- Strong integrity. Make Mom proud!