This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 14, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do
- Support on the day to day operational relationship management with global vendor partners.
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and vendor partners to refine and deliver on executing requirements and processes to drive strategic capabilities.
- Collaborate with vendor partners on onboarding and off boarding agents, generating feedback and insights to meet service specific goals and proactively identifying process improvements.
- Provide guidance on optimization, automation and operational efficiency to maximize value from vendor partners.
- Facilitate alignment across internal and external stakeholders through proactive communication and facilitation of cross-functional projects regarding different aspects of quality assurance, training management and infrastructure support.
- Evaluate new content moderation processes or program changes to mitigate operational risk and to support consistent partner performance.
- Apply and demonstrate metrics and analytics to make informed decisions on how to optimize operational excellence and identify cost saving opportunities.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree required.
- 4+ years experience in program or project management
- Have prior vendor support, relationship management or business process outsourcing experience
- Proven track record to lead multiple projects simultaneously across time-zones. Can facilitate critical conversations with ease and balance competing priorities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; experience representing T&S in any situation and synthesizing sophisticated information for all audiences.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements and turn feedback into action
- Excellent program management skills and comfortable with analytics
- Ability to work flexibly, occasionally outside of work hours, to support the global T&S team.
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Europe region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.