This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- 5 years of experience in program management
- Experience in leading projects and programs
- Experience in internal stakeholder management
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
About the job
The mission of the Trust and Safety Ad Traffic Quality team is to make the ads ecosystem universally trusted and defended against invalid Traffic. We analyze billions of events and create scalable methods to stop motivated fraudsters from causing harm. When we get this right, we help users, advertisers, publishers, and Google gain information and monetize the internet safely and usefully.
Our Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google’s users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, Google Ads, and AdSense. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You’ll understand the user’s point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales, and customer service acumen to protect our users. You’ll work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!).
As Senior Program Manager on Trust and Safety AdSpam, you will have overall responsibility for strategic and operational initiatives. You will operate as the leader of the newly formed Operational Excellence team in AdSpam. You will often lead special projects that will require planning, data analytics, process design, problem solving, and coordination across multiple functions and various levels of leadership.
- Manage multiple interdependent projects of moderate to high complexity and scope.
- Use technical judgment and operational experience to drive project outcomes, build consensus, remove roadblocks, and resolve conflicts.
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination across projects, manage workstream dependencies, and the impact on downstream working groups.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, cross-product areas, and AdSpam leadership to ensure adoption of product area strategic pillars.
- Assist in driving projects through the entire project lifecycle with your stakeholders, including defining project goals, development of comprehensive cross-functional project plans, track accomplishments/milestones/key issues/change control, clearly communicate status, risks and remediation plans to executive stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.